O.C.F.D Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder

O.C.F.D Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder

Tuesday 9 July 2013

River Soar 25-25-06-2012

A night session on the river soar tonight with a friend of mine. We were fishing in peg 3 and 4 and both using the same sort of bait and rigs. My mate has never caught a barbel before so he was hoping to get one this session and a couple of hours into the session he got the first take a barbel of 11lb 6oz his first ever barbel and double fig one at that nice P.B. A hour later and his rod was off again this time a small one of 7lb.


I thought the barbel would be moving upstream after a couple had been caught so I was hoping for a take next but no my mates rod went again and this time he had a cracking 13lb4oz his new P.B. Again I thought I was in for the next take but no his rod was off again this time a 8lber and not far behind was another one at 7lb plus he had a small chub in-between catching the barbel.


At this point I had had nothing it was not until first light at 5 before I got a take which was a barbel of 9lb6oz so I just scrapped one at the end but what a session.


No comments:

Post a Comment