O.C.F.D Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder

O.C.F.D Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder

Tuesday 9 July 2013

River Soar 08-08-2012

A trip to the river soar mid day today as I have not fished at this time of day on here yet this season. It is a lovely day a bit to hot for carrying the gear I had a right sweat on by the time I arrived. I baited the spot up and sat back for half hour before putting the rods out. It didn’t take long for the first run on putting the rods in. A really hairy battle with a good barbel took place before I slipped it over the net to make that the 4th double this year but one being a re-capture, on the scales it went 10lb6oz and a perfect condition barbel. I chucked the rods back out but I know I had spooked the swim and would have to wait a while for another take, it took 2 hours for the next take but this time it was a bream so after returning it I decided to pack up and walk home plus I was getting hungry...


No comments:

Post a Comment