O.C.F.D Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder

O.C.F.D Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Grange Pond 28-04-2012

Had a go on a flooded Grange this evening, I fished on the only bank that was safe to for the carp. I just bought one rod with this time, one other chap on tonight in peg 1 and he had a few today and got a run while I was setting up a nice common about 9lb. My rod was positioned just off the concrete ramp with a single hook bait. After half hour my rod tip ripped round and I was in, what a fight I had trying to keep the carp out the trees having to keep turning it left and right and not letting it take enough line to be able to kite round the tree, turned out to be a mirror of 13lb this is my biggest mirror out of here they have all been small ones for me and the pond is stocked with mostly commons. I didn’t have any more and neither did the other chap.


No comments:

Post a Comment