O.C.F.D Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder

O.C.F.D Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Grange Pond 25-04-2012

Short session on Grange pond tonight in peg 13. I put the left rod to the island like last night and the same again for the right rod but this time chucked a bit shorter to try and miss the snag I also clamped up tighter then normal. Water level has rose about 8” since last night so not sure if tonight is going to produce anything. A couple of hours into the session and the right rod ripped off with a common just under the 10lb mark, I decided to put both rods out on the spot were I just had the take there has been a few fish topping over the bait. Come pack up time and the left rod was snagged up again just like last night, I had put this rod 5 foot past the right rod so I need to keep short to stay this side of the snag. It was starting to get dark now so I packed up and left half happy of catching something but worried about the snag.


No comments:

Post a Comment