O.C.F.D Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder

O.C.F.D Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder

Sunday 7 July 2013

River Soar 02-08-2011

Just a quick float fishing session mid afternoon, only took maggots with me from the day before. When I got in the peg there was a couple of boilies on the floor from the chap who fished here last night, I chucked them in and set my float rod with double maggot, first cast about halfway through the swim the float shot under and struck into a fish that bent my rod double, I was only fishing with 4lb bottom so had to let this fish run all the over the place, after a good ten minutes a barbel hit the top sweet, still another 5 minutes before I could get it in the net, on the scales it went 7lb8oz I was well pleased that’s the biggest fish I have ever caught using maggots. I caught a few roach, gudgeon, perch and had a 3lb chub which was another good fight, a really good session could have had some more but couldn’t stay any longer.




No comments:

Post a Comment