O.C.F.D Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder

O.C.F.D Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder

Tuesday 9 July 2013

My Lake 05-08-2012

A visit to the puddle today, weather looking great and arrived to find the 2 big uns on the top. I started feeding them with a few small floaters and after about a minute they disappeared, I thought that’s strange they usually have it for a good 10 minutes before moving away. A minute later the floaters where being attacked by a load of small fish on a closer look I could not believe it, there was loads of baby scales. Scales was Ghost carp which died last year after spawning, if you look back in these pages you will find her story. I got the float rod out with some maggots and caught a few for a better look and you can see from the pictures how nice these little ones look, I cant wait for these to grow on. A few hours later and still no sign of the bigger ones I caught one of the small high back mirrors and called it a day. I hope to return soon and try for one of the bigger ones......





No comments:

Post a Comment