O.C.F.D Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder

O.C.F.D Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Grange Pond 06-05-2012

I went for a walk down the canal today with one rod and my net again looking for carp, my travels ended up taking me all the way to Trent lock. I also had a walk round Fletcher’s while I was in the area and spotted 5 carp in the top left corner one being the ghostie which was very visible but the others I could only just make out they were there. I walked back up the canal and got in the car and drove to Grange, only 2 on here but both not had anything so I had a walk round the left bank and spotted a lot of carp in the top corner. I put a single bait out in the corner as quietly as a could and sat back. I noticed a lot of carp moving in and out of peg 23 just a few pegs away so after 15 minutes I moved to peg 23 very slowly so not to spoke anything, I dropped my lead right in at the side and sat right back up the bank, after 5 minutes the line tightened and I struck into a fish, a few minutes later it was in the net a mirror of about 7lb a nice looking carp but no photo as the camera is playing up. I packed my rod away and walked back to the car with a smile on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment