O.C.F.D Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder

O.C.F.D Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder

Tuesday 9 July 2013

River Soar 29-07-2012

Another session when I have had the whole weir island to myself, this is great as I like to move around if its not happening. I had not long put the rods out when I good fish crashed in the next peg downstream, I thought about moving straight away but then I got a liner on the right rod and straight after on the left so I had fish in the swim and stayed put. A couple of hours went by before the right rod ripped off with a scraper of a barbel, its great fun playing these barbel in the dark. On the scales it went to 8lb10oz, I put the rod back out but the peg had died so it was either a move or pack up, I packed up and went home with a smile on my face till the next time..........


No comments:

Post a Comment