O.C.F.D Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder

O.C.F.D Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Grange Pond 12-04-2012

First session on Grange this year as the close season is here I thought I would go get a bend in the rod from here. There was 2 other chaps fishing Mick and Dave on the far bank from the car park, I spoke to them both and they had not had nothing it was nearly 7pm now so I had to get a move on only had a hour left of fishing and my rods are not even set up. I set up in peg 13 and fished both rods in the margin on my D.C.Baits boilies. It had been quite a nice day but there was a big rain cloud on its way, by 7.30 it started raining and just got heavier and heavier. Five minutes into the down pour and the right rod ripped off with a 14lb 10oz common unfortunately the common was still lively and I struggled to get a good self take.
After putting the rod back out only 5 minutes later the left rod ripped off with a 4lb 8oz common, so not a bad hours fishing, I packed up and went for a chat with Mick and Dave in the car park.


No comments:

Post a Comment