O.C.F.D Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder

O.C.F.D Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Grange Pond 22-04-2012

Session on Grange pond today with a mate of mine, 4 others on here today and 2 of them Dave and Andy were fishing pegs 18 and 19 so I cant fish peg 13 today its to close and to many lines in one area so I moved back down the bank to peg 9 and my mate dropped in peg 7 he was using my baits on both rods. My mate had the first take of the session on his right rod in the margin a 6lb 8oz common. He got the second take as well this time off the left rod this one had a double boilie on and was in the margin, this time a big bigger with a 11lb 4oz common. Dave got the next take off the island with a 7lb common also caught on my bait. My mate got the next take off his right rod this time a 8lb 10oz common so 4 fish out this evening all caught on D.C.Baits Boilies. I had no takes this evening and am quite surprised as I had lots of carp rolling over my bait.


No comments:

Post a Comment