O.C.F.D Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder

O.C.F.D Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder

Tuesday 9 July 2013

River Soar 04-07-2012

A late session on the river soar tonight I didn’t arrive until 9.30pm so was not fishing till about 9.45 and it only took half hour for one of the rods to rip off with the first barbel of the session this one was 8lb 10oz and as you can imagine was a great fight in the dark. I baited the swim back up with some whole and crushed boilies and an hour later I was in again another barbel this one a bit bigger and my first double of the season at 10lb 2oz just scrapped it, I weighed it three times to make sure as it was so close. Well it was around midnight now so I packed up and walked home quite pleased with the short late session.



No comments:

Post a Comment