O.C.F.D Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder

O.C.F.D Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder

Tuesday 9 July 2013

River Soar 19-08-2012

A slow start to the session but what a end to it, started off with a 3 hour wait until one of the rods gave a slow take which can only mean one thing my best mate the bream, great. It was not long after that the other rod ripped off and I lifted into a good fish but was not sure if it was a carp or barbel, the fish was keeping deep just moving slowly and all of a sudden it turned and started stripping line off the spool I just got it to turn before it made its way to the safety of a snag and soon after it hit the top and I could see it was good barbel. At this point with the barbel on the top and coming towards me the fish turned and sprayed water all up my legs with its tail. Finally I got it in the net and onto the bank for a new P.B. of 13lb4oz. I caught this one last year twice so this barbel has beaten my P.B. 3 time’s lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment