O.C.F.D Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder

O.C.F.D Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder

Tuesday 9 July 2013

River Soar 14-10-2011

A day pike fishing with 2 of my mates Dean and Ross today. Started off with a bit of maggot fishing and then got on with some piking. The first take came straight away with a small pike about 5lb.



It was a few hours later when a got another take, this time I got a real good fight and was buzzing when I seen the pike hit the top. After a few minutes of the pike thrashing around trying its hardest to shake the hooks out, lucky for me the hooks stayed put and I got it the net. What a beast on the scales it went 11lb 6oz a P.B. For me and my first double sweet. We all carried on fishing for bits and all caught a few and the main thing we all had a great days fishing. Big thanks to Dean for the great pictures once again and to Ross for filming me playing the pike nice one lads.....



No comments:

Post a Comment