O.C.F.D Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder

O.C.F.D Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder

Monday 1 July 2013

Grange Pond 17-04-2011

Had a very enjoyable session on Grange tonight, got down there about a quarter to 6 and had a chat with one of the lads to see how its been fishing, he told me he had only had one all day and that was a little stock fish and there had only been a couple of small ones caught all day. I was talking for about half an hour till I decided to have a go, I went on the left hand bank second peg from the top, I sat there just flicking two dog biscuits out at time for a good 40 minutes before I chucked out. I was set up to free-line bread close in. straight away I had a take and missed it, Second time I didn’t miss it was on, a little common of about 3lb.
 I sat there and had a smoke waiting for the carp to start topping again and it didn’t take long before some better ones started showing so I chucked out again and straight away one came up made that great slurping sound and I was in, a good fight under the rod tip before it was in the net a nice common at 13lb. I sat back and waited for the carp to move back in which only took 20 minutes or so and managed to bag another one this time my first mirror. I decided to move round the corner to the first peg on the next bank and drop in on the reeds, it didn’t take long for a carp to take the bread and again it was a small mirror so not a bad session…….  

No comments:

Post a Comment