O.C.F.D Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder

O.C.F.D Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Grange Pond 08-05-2012

A session on Grange this evening was very enjoyable I turned up about 7pm for a couple of hours and there was one guy in the car park about to leave at the best time to bag one I see this a lot on here. I walked up to the pond to find 3 other anglers on 2 on the left bank and 1 on the far bank in the right corner, no one had caught and not a lot showing so I decided to have a walk round to the top left corner were all the water is leaving the pond through the out take. I approached the corner quietly and found 2 carp tucked right under the tree, I got my 4 slices of bread out which I carry just in case there topping a lot and put 2 pieces out about 6 foot away for the tree and waited for the breeze to push the bread to the edge of the tree and as soon as it did both carp moved on it. I put a couple pieces out the same and repeated this another time before I put a hook out. Again as the bread got to the tree edge it was taken no question asked and I was in and had to play this hard to get it away from the trees, after a ten minute battle under the rod tip having to keep turning the fish away from danger it was in the net. Andy came round to have a look and took a picture for me a nice common at 13lb 14oz. I then decided to put one on the bottom right tight in the margin a couple of pegs away but I had no joy just a couple of liners nothing else happened for anyone on the pond so I think I was lucky to bag one at the start of the session.


No comments:

Post a Comment