O.C.F.D Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder

O.C.F.D Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder

Sunday 7 July 2013

River Soar 25-07-2011

Had a quick go at Kegworth tonight on the weir, still using my boilies I baited quite heavy on two spots and put the rods out. Straight away my right rod was getting liners or was it the crayfish again, to my surprise it was the left rod that ripped off and it really ripped off, I had a good fight with a barbel until it was in the net safely. On the scales it went 9lb10oz another one just under a double I think if the bait keeps going in from everyone these barbel are going to be quite a bit bigger next year, there is a lot more anglers down there then last year and the year before. Well I had no more takers so I packed up and went home.


No comments:

Post a Comment