O.C.F.D Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder

O.C.F.D Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder

Sunday 7 July 2013

River Soar 01-08-2011

Today a friend of mine Ross came for a go at Kegworth, I put both my rods out on boilies and Ross set his float rod, we didn’t use the float rod straight away thought it would be best to wait a couple of hours or until my rods have gone so Ross got a good chance of catching a barbel. Well it only took half hour before my rods got the first run unfortunately Ross is used to using bait runners so didn’t flick the runner off in time so the line went slack and the fish got off, you have to flick the runner off before you pick the rod up as the peg is a bit tight and the fish tend to run towards you. Chucked the rod back out and to wait an hour before the next run, again the fish got off so bad luck for Ross so far. I pulled one of my rods in to allow room for some float fishing, Ross caught a few roach and small chub, I had a go and caught a couple of roach and small chub, I also had a great fight with a 2lb2oz perch a new P.B. by 2oz, had another one a little smaller on but lost it right at the side. Ross had a few more small ones and then we called it a day.


No comments:

Post a Comment