O.C.F.D Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder

O.C.F.D Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Grange Pond 13-04-2012

Had another go on Grange tonight with Dave I went in the same peg as last night no13 and Dave fished next to me in peg 12. Dave bought a kilo of boilies off me today so both of us are using the same bait tonight, I put the right rod in the margin and the left one out at about 30yards in front of me. Dave fished about the same with one in the margin and one out about 20yards. I got a take near the end of the session with a 8lb common off the left rod, Dave had no takes and I was a stumped as to why so I had a look at his set up and just tested it in the side by dropping the whole lot in the side, the results were not good after 3 tests so back to the drawing board for Dave on that one.


No comments:

Post a Comment