O.C.F.D Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder

O.C.F.D Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder

Wednesday 10 July 2013

River Soar 19-10-2012

After a couple of week’s predator fishing on the soar it was time to get back on the carp and barbel fishing. I had a plan to reduce the amount of bait I was putting in due to cost at this time. I teamed up with the other bailiff on the stretch and we agreed to bait 2 pegs close to each other, although we would be using different bait me on my homemade boilies and Nathan on Soar baits boilies, the plan was to bait a line running parallel to the bank running through both of the pegs. The first night Nathan had the first take with a slab of snot and then a couple of hours later had a cracking 11lb 3oz barbel. I was hopeful of a take after a couple of big liners but unfortunately I blanked,  so more bait was put in at the end of the session ready for the next night.


No comments:

Post a Comment