O.C.F.D Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder

O.C.F.D Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Grange Pond 19-04-2012

Dropped in peg 13 again got here about 6pm for a short session as normal, Mick turned up 10 min after me and said Andy on his way down, Mick had forgot his brolly and it looked like we were going to have rain tonight the weather has been a bit better today not as much rain and more sun Fished the same as yesterday and after 15 minutes I got a big liner on the right rod in the margin, it wasn’t until 7.15 till I got a take on the left rod. I had a great fight with a 14lb 6oz common there had been some carp head and shouldering out the water over the bait before the take so on putting the rod back out I swapped the position on the alarms and put the left rod on the right side, I then put the right rod out the margin on the left hand side and chucked out about 20 yards to the left of the last take. I had no more takes after this and Mick didn’t get a take, Andy had come down but was not fishing.


No comments:

Post a Comment