O.C.F.D Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder

O.C.F.D Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder

Sunday 7 July 2013

River Soar 22-07-2011

Tried again in the same peg as last night this time no sign of the crayfish just a couple of big liners both times I jumped up ready to grab the rod. As it was getting dark I heard something like a cat in the long grass behind so I stood up and flicked my head torch on and a fox shot out of the grass and legged it across the field well that made me jump. After that I decided to move the rod a little to another spot, as I was putting the rod down on the bank sticks and I heard a fish crash to my left not far away so I lent forward to have a look and nearly lost my rod with a take, because I had just put the rod down and lent forward to see the fish I had not put the bait runner on or clipped the hanger on so my rod shot forward on the take, that was a close one and it only turned out to be a small chub the only take of the night good job it wasn't
a barbel or a carp…….

No comments:

Post a Comment