O.C.F.D Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder

O.C.F.D Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Grange Pond 20-04-2012

Had another quick session on Grange pond today got down there and set up for 6, Mick and Andy were down tonight fishing on the same bank as me am in peg 13 again thought I might stick to this peg for a bit. I put the right rod in the margin again and put the left out 30 yards. About 7 Andy started shouting to us and laughing so I went to his peg with my camera and he pulled out a shoe on the end of his line talk about a fisherman’s tale I filmed the lot for a laugh and might have to put it on you tube lol. 7.15 and I have had a couple of good liners on the right rod in the margin so I decided to check it and put some more bait on the spot. As I was placing the rod on the alarm I was just about to put the hanger on and it ripped off with a small mirror of about 4lb, as I was playing the carp in front of me I noticed there was still a couple of small ones swimming through the reeds so I was as quite as I could be. Half hour after this and the rod ripped of again with another small mirror about the same size so 2 small ones today.


No comments:

Post a Comment