O.C.F.D Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder

O.C.F.D Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder

Monday 1 July 2013

Grange Pond 20-04-2011

Arrived at Grange Pond around 7 tonight for a quick hours fishing on the top. Only 1 other guy down there asked him how its been fishing today and said its been really hard only a couple out all day. A had a walk round the pond to see if there was anything knocking about the margins I didn’t find so dropped in a peg on the far right corner. I chucked out free-lining bread in the side and 2 minutes had a take which I stuck into to early. The next take the carp was not so lucky and I was in, a hard 10 minute fight and a low double common was in the net and the mat for a photo. I had another take just as the light was fading but missed it on the strike. Another session another double not a bad result…..

No comments:

Post a Comment