O.C.F.D Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder

O.C.F.D Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder

Wednesday 10 July 2013

River soar 24-10-2012

Another session on the soar in the baited peg with Nathan which started again with bream, this time 2 falling to Nathan. My peg seemed dead but I stuck at it and was greatly rewarded when the rod bent over and the alarm screamed out. After a good first run the barbel was under the rod tip in no time, the margin was really shallow which allowed me to net the barbel pretty quick, I didn’t think it was anything big maybe a scraper double but as I picked the net up I could tell this was a good un. On the scales it went 13lb 6oz a new P.B. for me and a different fish to the 13lb 4oz one a caught a few weeks back. I was buzzing with a great catch and walked home with a great smile across my face, them 3 sessions when I was not catching and Nathan was had been forgotten.


No comments:

Post a Comment