O.C.F.D Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder

O.C.F.D Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder

Monday 28 October 2013

The Syndicate 05-10-2013

Back on the syndicate for a quick over nighter. There is a work party on here tomorrow, thought I would get here early and try get a couple of bites. I did a couple of laps around the lake but didn’t see any signs of fish. The lake was empty so I choose I peg in the middle of the lake so I could spread the rods out and cover as much water as possible.


I set out getting the rods clipped up to the spots and walked them out on the bank placing markers at the distance, this will allow me to hit the spots at night with little effort. I only baited the spots lightly to start with hoping to get a quick bite. If I get a take or see fish over the spot I will top the spots up with a bit more bait. The first rod was fished with a 18mm Marukyu Credence Krill Feast Boilie with 18 and 14mm freebies. The second rod was a 14mm Krill Feast with a 10mm Credence Change Bait in Pineapple flavour with 18, 14 and 10mm Krill Feast freebies.


 The last rod was using two 10mm Change Baits in Pineapple and Orange with 10mm Pineapple, Orange and Strawberry freebies. Things were very quite until I got tucked up in the bag and the first rod ripped off. This was an unusual quick battle for this place before a low double Mirror was in the net. The mirror had certainly been having a bit of a munch as it ejected two 14mm Krill Feasts in the net. I walked the rod out to the marker and with a trusty Castaway Pva bag I was out on the spot in no time.


I topped up the spot with a good couple of handfuls of 14 and 18mm Krill Feast. Back in the bag it was hard to get back to sleep as I was sure for another take but I finally fell to sleep and woke up at first light with no more takes. I little gutted I got up and put the kettle on. Still no signs of fish so nothing to move on to I thought it best to stick it out here till the work party arrived. Well looks like the one take is all am going to get this session but still I enjoyed my time on the bank as always. Till next time..............
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment