O.C.F.D Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder

O.C.F.D Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder

Sunday 30 July 2017

The Railway pit 11-12-2016

One last session before the year is up, this year I haven't been on the bank very much so a bit of baiting the night the before was in order. I baited a old spot of mine with a couple of kilo of boilies to get them on the spot for first light as this is a day only water I planned to get there for first light. On arriving at the lake just before first light I was not surprised to see the lake empty. I got myself round to my spot and got the gear set up, with both rods on the spot and ready to do the business I sat back with a smoke and cup of coffee. I thought a bite would come quite quickly as these fish love there bait but it took two hours to get the bite I was waiting for. The fight started off slow until I had the fish 10 yards off the bank then it woke up and gave me the run around under the rod tip trying to dive for the sanctuary of a near by tree. After a hair raising battle under the tip near the snag it finally went in the net.



The fish was just under the 20lb mark and I was pleased with that so pictures done fish sent back on its way I packed up and headed home with a smile on my face. I have not caught many fish this year so I was pleased with myself for this capture.

No comments:

Post a Comment